I-Matt :

My random rumblings and musings...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012


RAT, RATISTHAN, RATOLOGY

Sarcasm has been my second language since high schools and of late I’ve decided to up the ante, move to the next level and pour my freewheeling sarcasm to the chalice of blogosphere. Well, as my blog indicates, this piece of writing, as always, is my random rumblings and I may be able to edit them sometime down the line and be the Jeffrey archer of tomorrow, touchwood.  
The following is a travesty or caricature of real events which are happening around me and obviously I’ve spiced up a little by virtue of certain hyperbole or exaggeratory statements or understatements. The incidents have a striking semblance to persons and events and my intention is not to hurt anyone but to provide the reader with some moments of laughter.  Also, some readers might not understand what is going on around here. Don’t worry life is quite bizarre; you may not comprehend everything in the world.
How many of you have watched the (in) glorious movie Borat?  I’ve watched it and thoroughly enjoyed the antics of Borat Sagyadev even though he is stepping over the line and irksome at times. I was pondering on the movie incidents and trying to relate them with the antics of a shoddy little kingdom which could be aptly termed as a microcosm of Borat's Kazakhstan. I’m calling it RATISTHAN and the movie character Borat becomes RAT the Champ. Well, words in my dictionary won’t be sufficed to describe the persona of Rat the Champ. However, it would be an injustice if I won’t scribble a few things about this galactic lunatic. He is noted for his ‘6 rings’ which he wears around his collar (forgive him Roxanne if they are yours) and he won’t put any controls in place to control his mouth.
More coming on RAT and his murine clan and activities!!!! Stay put

No comments:

Post a Comment